- Individuals experiencing or recovering from addiction
- Individuals in crisis or at-risk of harm
- Individuals seeking to develop safe, supportive relationships
Welcome to the next steps of your life. Whether you have chosen to pursue therapy for the first time or you would like to reconnect with a mental health professional, I appreciate your decision to seek support. Consider that so many people experience fears of feeling judged, wonder if they” need help,” or doubt their concerns deserve time and care. I would like to offer you a safe place to heal, grow, and cultivate a sense of purpose for your life. You are stronger for even considering what changes you can make as you forge new experiences or create new meaning for past experiences.
Humility, authenticity, and humor are my bread and butter. I would like to share that with you as we embark on a journey of human connection. You are the expert in your life. I invite you to experience therapy: a place of compassion where you can treat invisible wounds or build a foundation to prepare you for the endless opportunities life has to offer.
I work with:
- Individuals aged 13+ and families
- Challenges related to education, occupation, social, or family conflict
- Persons seeking mentorship or to develop stress management skills
- Mood disturbances such as anxiety or depression
- Specific challenges related to safety, grief, and addiction
- A person-centered, mindful, cognitive-behavioral, and strengths-focused approach to therapy
Licensed Professional Counselor #77051
I have provided therapy across a range of settings including: inpatient psychiatric stabilization facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics, and private practice. I provide services to individuals, family members seeking support, and groups within the community seeking guidance for themselves or related to a specific topic.
The University of Texas at Tyler – Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology